SOF 2.7.0 focuses on optimization of key audio components and extends the usage of Zephyr as the RTOS for SOF.
- New platforms support: AMD Van Gogh
- Performance optimizations to audio components: Aria, Volume, Time Domain Fixed Beamformer (TDFB), MFCC Feature Extractor
- Pipeline 2.0: Work has begun to improve the pipeline framework aimed at reducing memory consumption and supporting distributing pipelines across multiple DSP cores.
- Improved audio stub infrastructure to help with 3rd-party module integration.
- Zephyr Ready: First-production quality SOF platform released for Meteor Lake using native Zephyr RTOS.
Learn more about the release here.
Signed binaries for selected Intel platforms are here.