SOF 1.8 includes the following features:
- Improved support for Intel Tiger Lake-based devices.
- Improved Bluetooth support.
- Support for Inteligo noise-reduction technology.
- Support for additional Cadence library codecs.
- Further performance improvements to the audio processing library.
- Power optimizations for Intel Tiger Lake devices.
- Bug fixes and stability improvements.
- Pipeline-level multi-core support.
- LL scheduler refinement for multi-core support.
- Continued Zephyr integration with more native features being used.
- Fixes for known xrun issues with multi-core.
Learn more about the release here.